Day 262

I love trying new restaurants (as long as it was recommended so I have a small idea of what I'm getting into :O) We joined some friends tonight at a new Indian restaurant. I realized if we didn't live here I probably wouldn't have tried as many different types of food as I have. It was super yummy and we had a great time laughing. As we were leaving we noticed a large window where you could watch the cook make the naan bread. I asked if it was okay if we took pictures and they approved. What is funny is the man wanted to keep posing for the pictures :O) I wanted a more natural shot. I'm sure he thought I was crazy!

DSC_0100.jpg

grandmabish  – (September 20, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

This is nice...he probably DID think you are nuts. Oh Well, you got the photo for the day! :-)

Laurie  – (September 23, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

The cook in the background is cracking me up!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP