Day 263

Yes, I'm not in the shot but it makes me so happy! I do Stroller Strides 3 days a week (I hate working out) so I go to hang out with these great ladies. I guess I'm kind of paying for friends he he. Today I took my camera to get some candid shots for my online class. As you can see this is not one of them but it may be my favorite photo right now :O) Thanks for being such great sports ladies!!

DSC_0271.jpg

Anonymous –   – (September 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM)  

That is so awesome. Love it.

Megan  – (September 21, 2010 at 8:45 AM)  

I still can't believe that you're working out so much :) This is a fun shot!

grandmabish  – (September 21, 2010 at 2:46 PM)  

This is cool! I like those shadows too!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP