Sorry it's been a few days but wanted to get back to you with your question about flickr. I was having a hard time with it so I just upload my picture from my computer. It seems to work just fine :). Darn flickr! LOL!!
I'm back to answer your question. I am thinking about putting this $ toward a light meter. Is that a good decision? I am thinking it is more reliable than a grey card. (???)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
she looks like she has a good plan forming in her head....very cute!
So adorable...the lighting is wonderful.
You are absolutely right, what a smirk it is!
She's adorable.
awwww, precious! that's such a happy "smirk" too cute
You can tell those wheels are turning. How cute!
I love the look on her face...she looks like she's up to no good.
So precious!!!! :)
love her expression! great smirk.
She is so darn cute!!!! Great shot!
Sorry it's been a few days but wanted to get back to you with your question about flickr. I was having a hard time with it so I just upload my picture from my computer. It seems to work just fine :). Darn flickr! LOL!!
Oh my goodness. This is so adorable!! Great capture.
What a cutie Petudie!
This is the cutest!
I'm back to answer your question. I am thinking about putting this $ toward a light meter. Is that a good decision? I am thinking it is more reliable than a grey card. (???)
Trouble's a brewing!
Beautiful shot!
Oooo, love it. Now that's a smirk.