Day 268

First off, we are leaving tomorrow morning for Tokyo for a week, so I won't be posting any pictures. I promise I will be taking some everyday! I'm so excited!!!


I went out tonight with my sister and a friend to help them with backlighting. I was able to capture this one of my nephew! I love boys being boys :O)
DSC_0107.jpg

Jessica  – (September 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

What a sweet picture! adorable! have fun in Tokyo!

Shannon Joy  – (September 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

The lighting is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL shot!!!! Have a great time in Tokyo!! We'll miss you :). Can't wait to see the pics!

grandmabish  – (September 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM)  

This one is precious. I love the colors and the light.

Anonymous –   – (September 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Have a great time in Tokyo!

This is the best picture ever. I love it!!

Alita  – (September 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM)  

What golden light! I'm in love. :) And nephews... are the bomb.

Mackenzie  – (September 27, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Wow! What a beautiful photo! Too cute and I love the warm colors & the lighting you have! Have a great time in Tokyo! I love your blog, I'm now following!

Janell  – (September 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

love the composition, lighting, and the cool plane. perfect!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP