Day 267
Although Emma had this massive meltdown after nap time I actually had a very blessed day. I accidently forgot I let the dogs out before I ran and errand and when I got back after 30 minutes, Charlie had escaped. She had never gotten out for more then 5 minutes so I had no idea where she was. It was terrible, I was sobbing, driving around with the girls calling her. Kate just kept telling me "Don't worry she will come home." Which made me cry harder. Then she would yell out the window "Charlie! I can't find you!" Ian came home to help me find her. After about 45 minutes of searching, Ian called the vet and found out someone had found her. Thank the Lord for that wonderful woman who took her home! It is so scary to think you have lost your dog. Glad Charlie is home and Kate told her "Don't you run away anymore!" Hopefully, she listens :O)


Oh Charlie!!! What a sweet help Kate was :) I'm sure Emma doesn't do this very often, hehe :)
Awww! She is still cute when she is sad.
Glad you found your dog! Delia hasn't had a rolling in the floor fit in a while, but it has to make you laugh! What are they thinking when they do that!!!