She is such a goofball!! I was practicing the Rule of Thirds this week :O) See what others learned and practiced this week over at Click It Up a Notch.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Your girls are adorable ♥ you have of way of capturing them at their best. It is not an easy task to photograph people of any age. Perfectly done.
Awww! So adorable!
Oh boy, she's silly. :)
Thanks for the site. I will have to go over her blog and try it next week. I like the goofiness of this photo.
you capture such great moments of your kids! And I really love that new picture on your clickitup site. :)