Day 266

Ian had the best idea for dinner, Subway sandwiches and a picnic! I love his ideas like that :O) It went really well and we left all smiling saying we would definitely do it again!

DSC_0032.jpg

Jessica  – (September 24, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

I love all your photos! Just spent the last 30 minutes going through them! You are so talented! I am a follower now!

Laurie  – (September 24, 2010 at 5:32 AM)  

I love picnics! The look you and your hubby are giving each other is priceless! I'm amazed by the number of "American" food joints you have in Japan! Oh, and you looked amazing in your purple dress again. You can really rock that dress :)

Honey  – (September 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM)  

Did Emma eat all of that sandwich?!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP