Day 270

It was raining when we woke up so we decided to do our Ikea shopping that morning. I know, I know, why go all the way to Tokyo just to go to Ikea....well, it is because I already live in Japan and wanted a little bit of American shopping :O) Plus, I really wanted to get these boards so I could great this!! I was hoping to find some white picture frames but they only had creme. Oh well! We had lunch in the Ikea cafeteria. I have never had lunch at the Ikea's in the states, so I don't know if they have these carts there but they cracked me up :O) So much food!!

DSC_0080.jpg

Laurie  – (October 3, 2010 at 9:29 PM)  

Cute little cart! I need one of those at home :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP