Day 271

Day 3, still raining :O( But we weren't going to let that stop us. We headed to Shibuya St. where it is suppose to be the busiest intersection. It was still very busy but I'm sure if it wasn't raining it would have been even crazier. After we battled our way across though the umbrellas we found a Starbucks over looking it where we could dry off and take some photos. After that we headed to H & M (a little more American shopping) What a treat!!

DSC_0186.jpg

grandmabish  – (October 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM)  

This is a cool shot. I like the perspective. Too bad the unbrellas were not more colorful. I have always wanted to go to Japan. Two of my sons have spent time there.

Janell  – (October 4, 2010 at 5:55 AM)  

ahhh H&M, how I miss thee. LOL

Megan  – (October 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

This is really cool. I wonder how it would look in B&W?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP