Day 284

We headed to the Botanical Gardens today to get some fresh air. Emma had a blast walking all over the place and Kate brought her "binoculars" she made at school so she could see the "flora and fauna" (Thanks Fancy Nancy: Explorers Extraordinaire!) After looks at all the amazing flowers, finding a bee on a flower, and this ugly butterfly, I think you guys may be right....maybe I do need a macro lens :O) he he

DSC_0188.jpg

Anonymous –   – (October 12, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

WOW! That is gorgeous!

Janell  – (October 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

What an awesome, clear capture. I'd think you already had a macro. :D

Sarah P.  – (October 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

What did you shoot this with? The detail is stunning. Awesome shot.

Courtney  – (October 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

I used my Tamron 28-75mm. My focal length was 75mm, ISO 100, f2.8, ss 1/250

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP