My camera was being funny at the park today so I called Kate over to take some pictures to see what was going on. Of course, she hammed it up. I love that girl! She got to be the line leader at school today, you would have thought she had won the lottery as giddy as she was all day!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
I bet she was the best little line leader in the history of the school. It's an awesome school job, cause you get to be first!
What a sweet face!
This is such a cute shot. I love those eyes!
How was the share bag? I bet she loved being the line leader today. Her eyes look Amazing!!!
So sweet! Her eyes are gorgeous!
I love the catch light.