Kate received this baby carrier for her birthday but Emma loves it. I'm not sure if it is because she was carried all over Tokyo in one or what. She brings it to me and whines until I put it on :O)
Bless her little heart! She will be a good little mommy! She's got a great example in you. Before you know it, she will want a camera! Just imagine, you will have to keep stopping for her to get her shot! I LOVE it.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Bless her little heart! She will be a good little mommy! She's got a great example in you. Before you know it, she will want a camera! Just imagine, you will have to keep stopping for her to get her shot! I LOVE it.
Aww, Emma :)
Aww this is so sweet!