Day 288
>> Friday, October 15, 2010 –
click it up a notch,
random
I learned...peer pressure still works even when you are an adult :O) The girls I exercise with decided we should all do a 5K. I agreed not realizing we would need to do the course before the actual day. So this past weekend, after plenty of peer pressure, I went out at 8am and walk/ran a practice 5K. They were super supportive and cheered as I dragged my butt to the end. For those of you who don't know me...this is a HUGE thing!! I HATE to exercise and complain the whole time. So thanks to some peer pressure and pure determination I completed my first 5K! Now, I get to do it again next weekend...blah!
Check out what others learned over at my Click It Up a Notch blog. Join in the fun!! What did you learn this week?

I didn't mean to smile but while Kate and I were taking these this afternoon she kept saying funny things :O) And of course, this was taken today because it was way to early the day of the run to take a picture :O)


Just wait till the 10k!
Good luck! Looks like your already better off than me! I can't touch my toes, even when not prego :)
Way to go on your 5k.Great photo.
I totally feel ya, I hate running with a passion, no matter how many times I try to start. I can't do it. :P. Nice self portrait, did you use a self timer? how do you get your focus correct??
I couldn't find my remote so I did use the self-timer...blah!! I actually had Kate stand where I was going to put my head and focused on her, told her to move and sat down where she was :O)
Nice work!
I'm not quite sure what they're doing to you over there :) Craziness! Good for you though :)