Thanks Janell! Actually, it is an old dress of a friend's daughter she gave to us. I LOVE it too!! I think it is Children's Place but it is probably 5 yrs old.
I am jealous of your colorful walls :) Why don't Americans in America like colored walls?? (well- on the exteriors of their buildings at least. I KNOW how nice a neutral is inside :-P)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
that dress is sooo cute! where did you get it?
Thanks Janell! Actually, it is an old dress of a friend's daughter she gave to us. I LOVE it too!! I think it is Children's Place but it is probably 5 yrs old.
she looks so grown up!
this is cute on the orange wall in that darling dress!
I agree with Tim...she does look really grow up!
I am jealous of your colorful walls :) Why don't Americans in America like colored walls?? (well- on the exteriors of their buildings at least. I KNOW how nice a neutral is inside :-P)