Day 293

I am not someone who loves to cook from scratch. I'm trying to get better after watching Food Inc and reading Food Rules. Plus, I'm surrounded by some very "hippie" friends who are slowly rubbing off on me :O) he he Tonight, I tried to make a pulled pork recipe with homemade bbq sauce and homemade french fries. Argh!! The pork didn't shred like I had hoped and as I was fuming about the pork my fries burned. Then the bbq sauce was too tangy for our taste. Oh well!! I will definitely try it again with a different bbq sauce. The pork was super yummy and I definitely recommend it...just let that puppy cook for a long time!!


DSC_0226.jpg

Laurie  – (October 21, 2010 at 1:37 AM)  

You go girl! I'm too scared to try too many things from scratch!

I'm going to get the Snap n Style stuff for D. And some dress up clothes. We already have the kitchen. Thanks for the ideas! Seems like there are so many more things for boys! But girls win out in the clothing stores!!!

Sarah P.  – (October 21, 2010 at 3:27 AM)  

Nice work! My hubs loves some pulled pork, maybe I should try that sometime.

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2010 at 3:40 AM)  

I abs. love pulled pork, but you have to like the bbq sauce. I like the molasses container. I make my own for ribs. Aunt claire and I made homemade fF in germany once...they were delicious, but tooooook sooooooooo long and only had a few...Buy the good ones at some fav. restaurant. I love your carbanera sauce/pasta courtney but that took so long too

grandmabish  – (October 21, 2010 at 5:10 AM)  

I have never tried pulled pork..however, one of my daughters made a recipe that was really good! Want the recipe?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP