Day 294

Ian left me this sweet message :O) I love when he does little things like this for me. Notice we have lost the "i" and "e" and the dogs got a hold of the "u". Such is life :O)
DSC_0011.jpg

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2010 at 11:17 PM)  

Awwwww! Love the U with the dog's teeth marks.

Sarah P.  – (October 22, 2010 at 3:58 AM)  

This is great. This is the essence of real life! And it looks like a lot like my letters too.

grandmabish  – (October 22, 2010 at 6:22 AM)  

I bought this same little set for my granddaughter. Good thing it is at her house, or I would have doggie trademarks on it too!

Megan  – (October 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM)  

Well played Ian :) Charlie... not so much.
I need to remember to take pictures of "moments" like this. It will be such a great memory in 20 years :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP