I learned...

I learned that when I sit with Kate while she colors she tends to talk more about the details of her days. She will almost speak in a dialogue of what she heard that day. It is very interesting. Then I learned that if I leave Kate with markers she will draw ALL OVER my walls!!!! Let's just say we won't be coloring anytime soon!!
DSC_0024.jpg

Head over to Click It Up A Notch to share a photo and find out what others learned this week!!

Click it up a notch

Trish ~ ♥ ~  – (October 22, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

She just has an artist side, like her mom ♥

I really like how colorful this photo is. I think I might have liked a little more in focus, not just the center. I can see little hands were at work creating a masterpiece.

Amber  – (October 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

Great shot...love how the crayons are in focus yet you included all of the other art tools as well! Love how your story fits in with the photo.

Margaret  – (October 22, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

Well, my 2 year old son experimented with the jar of Vaseline ... it was a FULL jar and he used it all. And he was truly inspired... took me a long time to clean it up. My hands will be moist for days. Do you use a tri-pod for these macro shots? Such simple subjects can look so cool!

Martha  – (October 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM)  

Love it! And I like how just that little bit is in focus, so that it's more about the color (as we won't have any trouble identifying the objects).

Marissa  – (October 23, 2010 at 2:07 AM)  

I love it! Funny how to the normal eye this would just look like a mess made by your child, but to a photographers eye we see a chance to turn it into art!! I love how just the crayons are in focus and the colors look great. I think I'll start with magic markers ;)

grandmabish  – (October 23, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

WHAT A SWEET LITTLE SOTRY TO GO WITH THIS COLORFUL PHOTO.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP