I have to say I'm a little jealous of everyone's fall pictures. Living on an island is not the best for fall pictures. Thought I would share our "pumpkin patch" with y'all :O)
I must say....I LOVE this! Environmentally friendly.....no mud to walk through....don't have to clean up the kids after the picking....the pumpkins are clean, and they will not mess up your car...plus I like this colorful supermarket photo
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
We have similar pumkin patches at Kroger ;) Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the real thing someday soon!
When do you think you'll be back in the states?
I must say....I LOVE this! Environmentally friendly.....no mud to walk through....don't have to clean up the kids after the picking....the pumpkins are clean, and they will not mess up your car...plus I like this colorful supermarket photo
Laurie, we won't back until 2012 but I'm hoping to make a visit with the kiddos in 2011 :O)
I meant to say we won't move back until 2012
Hahaha, good one.