Day 299
>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010 –
Emma
I spent all of nap time today deleting most of the over 1200 pictures I took at the wedding. I narrowed it down to a few of my favorites :O) I can't believe how long it takes to just go through and delete those!! You wedding photographers are AMAZING!!!
After nap we headed to the park and Emma had a blast with this ball :O)


She's adorable!
I love this. So cute!
Love how you accessorize your kids! Cute hat! So how many pics did u end up with of the wedding?
What a cutie pie! I love her little hat!
So adorable!!!!! I want to know how many pictures you ended up with as well :)
Well, you know how much I love to delete pictures:O) I only kept 50. I don't plan on ever portfolio building but I wanted to keep some just in case. Some of the ones I kept are also just to show family some different things about Japanese weddings. And I'm sure if I sat down again today to delete I would delete a ton more :O)