Day 300 - Tuesday Me
Day 300!!! Who can believe that I have stuck with this for 300 days!! I know I can't :O)
Because of the Typhoon heading our way and all the rain, we weren't able to go to the park. Instead, I headed over to Trisha's house to make peanut butter. Yes, I said peanut butter. Now I know all my friends are saying "who is this girl? running in 5ks and now making peanut butter". I am slowly learning to feed my family better and turn into an adult :O) Trisha just got a vitamix, so we wanted to test out making peanut butter. It makes me almost want to buy one. It was SO easy! Pour in peanuts and push the button. Crazy!! The funny thing was as she was using a wooden spatula to move it around the spatula broke right in half! It was hilarious! Obviously, more funny if you were there but we couldn't stop laughing :O)


You are funny. I've never heard of a Vitamax. I gave up on becoming an adult.
That's excellent. And impressive, I never even thought about making my own peanut butter. Stay safe with the typhoon! Our "worst storm in decades" wasn't bad at all so hopefully the typhoon will follow suit.
I KNEW you'd post the picture of the broken spatula! haha
My homemaker moment was cupcakes... yours was peanut butter. Role reversal anyone?? :)
What a great photo, a view in to everyday life. I love the sound of laughter and can almost hear you two silly ladies.
Please let Trisha know I view her photos. However, I can't comment on Pisaco (spelling ?)
LOL, awesome! Love how you two are cracking up!