Day 302

At my exercise class this morning, we had the kids get dressed up for a "trunk or treat". It turned more into a "yoga mat or treat" but the kids didn't care. I tried so hard to get a picture of all 7 kiddos but you can just imagine how that turned out :O) These 4 were willing subjects and sat for me (just for a minute) As I was going through all the pictures, I almost fell on the floor laughing at Emma's expression. That is SO Emma!!!

DSC_0080.jpg

Janell  – (October 30, 2010 at 1:08 AM)  

hehe OMG I absolutely LOVE this! Kawaii ne!

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2010 at 4:56 AM)  

He he! Love it! We tried to get a picture of 8 kids today. It was difficult! I love Emmas expression!

Kathleen  – (October 30, 2010 at 7:01 AM)  

So cute!! I love Emma's expression. Can't wait to see you all today!

Trish ~ ♥ ~  – (October 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

OMG!! I just showed hubby the picture and he's still laughing. He frequently gets the same look from me. :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP