I learned that I love to capture all the expressions of my kids, not just the smiley life is good looks :O) This is our life! She likes to furrow her brow now and I hope to capture it soon!!
Head over to Click it Up a Notch to find out what others learned this week!!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Your girls are precious, how wonderful, thanks to your photographic skills, they will have a pictural dairy of their childhood.
I believe, due to their lack of words, children have many more facial expressions. Capture them all! They will thanks you in years to come.
great photo Courtney, love the depth of field. Your kids are such great models.
Aww! So sweet. Love it!