Day 309
>> Friday, November 5, 2010 –
click it up a notch,
courtney,
Monday Me
I learned maybe I don't need to do my exercise class if I'm going to knead dough for 10 minutes :O) I learned I may need to ask for a bread maker for Christmas. I learned to use my remote with the timer option for the first time. One of my goals over the next year is to learn to make all our own bread. I'm taking baby steps to eat less processed food. Don't hold me to that though, if I change my mind :O) Hopefully this french loaf turns out well for dinner tonight!

Check out what others have learned at Click It Up a Notch.


I love this shot ... the flour spread out on the board, the hands hard at work... Would love to see the finished product too! :) I agree, way too much HFCS in all our foods... just crazy.
You're an ambitious young lady. There is no way I going to knead dough for 10 minutes when there's a grocery store up the street. LOL!
I've been hearing wonderful things about remotes for the camera. I've added it to my Christmas list.
I like that you photograph everyday life events.
I love that you photography everyday stuff also. It really makes your blog interesting and fun to check out. Love the details in this picture.
I love this shot.
Good for you! It's a good skill to know. This is a sight that I grew up with......and learned it from my mother. I still bake bread, but I leave the kneading to my Bosch!
Nothing like homemade bread of all sorts. Nana Fitz made the best bread and rolls. It was our special treat on Sat. nights, then for sandwiches during the week. Yummy french bread sounds great.