Day 310
We headed to a friend's house for pizza tonight. Trisha decided to paint the girls' faces :O) They loved them and were having fun being butterflies, until Trisha tried to wash the paint off her fingers and the purple wasn't coming off. Normally, that would not be a problem but tomorrow is Emma's baptism and I really didn't want Kate's face to be stained purple. I panic and wash it off her face but it wasn't until we got out the make-up remover that it really started to come off :O) What is funny is as we were driving home I realized Ian got a sunburn on his face today and I got my hair colored (much darker then I wanted) so really a purple face on Kate would have looked fine :O)


Such a cute picture!!! The girls look adorable, and very happy to have that paint on their faces :)
How cute are they? :) Personally, I would have enjoyed purple-face-Kate baptism pictures... but I can understand why you would not. Hehe
This is such a great moment. So I have to ask, did you take it with your custom white balance? I'm still trying to figure it out. :)
They are so adorable!
This shot is absolutely adorable!!!! Ten times over!! I love your sense of humor
This is soooo adorable