As soon as I saw the theme for this week, I knew which picture I wanted to use. This is one of my favorite pictures of Kate because it is SO her! Too busy to look at the camera while she is fascinated by her accessories :O) Such a girl!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Too cute!
Cute! I love her skirt!
gorgeous wall for portraits!
It's all about the accessories at our house too! Love your photo!
AW, love it...so adorable!!!
That orange wall is fantastic!!
I LOVE the color in this one! Great job
Beautiful girl and shot! Love the background.
I love this - everything about it! Great work.
I love that photo the orange wall is awesome!
Love that background!!
what a cutie, such a little girl!
i saw that Heart Faces is doing orange this week...this is a great one... I hope they spotlight yours
What an awesome orange photo. I love this!
Great shot!
Very cute little girl!