Day 313
>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010 –
random
I know, not the best picture. I was actually walking around the house at 8:30pm wondering, "What am I going to a picture of today?" So you guys are stuck with a not so great or interesting photo :O) I guess that is one of the joys of a Project 365 - you get the good with the bad :O)
I bought this vase type thing a few weeks ago and found these fake flowers. When I brought it home I told Ian we were "officially" adults because now we had a big vase with fake flowers :O) It's the little things ha ha!


Funny! You sound like me tonight! I have an idea, although a lame one! I just can't get motivated with this camera that I have on borrow. Well, it is the crap lenses, I think. The most I can open up is f/4 at 40mm. Yuck!
And I have been thinking of buying some fake flowers too! Sunflowers, I think?
Ha ha! I like it!