Day 314

I took another shot at making bread today :O) Last time with the french bread it was a bust :O) The bread was super dense and just okay. It wasn't the worst bread I've ever had but it wasn't the best. Today, Kate wanted to help and we are making Cinnamon Raisin Bread (I say making because although I took this picture 7 hours ago we are still making them...darn rising :O) It is suppose to make 3 loaves, fingers crossed they are good.


In this picture Kate is talking about the raisins. I am really loving talking pictures while she is talking because I think you can get some great expressions! So real and totally her!
DSC_0017.jpg

Laurie  – (November 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM)  

She is just beautiful. I love that little apron!

Amber  – (November 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

Look! You have a watermark! Also, I have made this bread several times with very good success

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Simple-Whole-Wheat-Bread/Detail.aspx

I followed the suggestions for new bread makers that BIZZYBRANDI (the third or fourth recipe reviewer down) made. Yum!

Shannon Joy  – (November 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

Love that expression!! Good luck with the bread :).

Courtney  – (November 10, 2010 at 9:50 PM)  

Thanks, Amber!! Yes, I'm official and I tell the story of how I got it on my Click It Up a Notch tomorrow :O) Love random acts of kindness!! Thanks for the recipe!! I will definitely try it!!

Anonymous –   – (November 10, 2010 at 11:19 PM)  

Aww. So sweet. Hope it turned out good.

Megan  – (November 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

Cute! Kate, the apron and the watermark. I just chose font to make a text wm for myself. I have a whole book of bread recipes... but I haven't made a single loaf yet. Maybe you need to nag me :)

grandmabish  – (November 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

She is so adorable...I love her little apron. It fits her so well, and actually covers her, unlike so many children's aprons

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP