Day 315

I did it! I took my family out and took our own family photo for our Christmas card. I have to admit, it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be :O). I would love to show you the ones I am trying to choose from but that will give away all the fun of the picture :O) Here is one I captured though of the girls running towards each other. I don't understand why they can't be that sweet all the time!
DSC_0197.jpg

Sarah P.  – (November 12, 2010 at 3:58 AM)  

So sweet. It's almost like they know the camera is there and they are supposed to be nice to each other. :) At least that's how my boys are. I like the new watermark.

Laurie  – (November 12, 2010 at 4:05 AM)  

Can't wait to see it! I have always done ours and I dread it every year! I think this year I'm going with 3 individuals! And nothing of Brent and myself! I can be lazy though, I have a good excuse this year!

Anonymous –   – (November 12, 2010 at 6:05 AM)  

Awww! So sweet!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP