I learned who the cookie thief was :O) I noticed that the cookies were disappearing quickly. I finally snuck around the corner to see who was stealing them. Turns out, Emma learning to move the stool around the kitchen isn't always a good thing :O)
She is such a cutie!!! Cookies don't last long around our house either...Haha :) Thanks for the heads up on lightroom :) I think I need to find an Amazon newsletter that keeps me up to date on these awesome deals! LOL Now to convice my husband this is a must buy ;)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Ha Ha Ha!!!! I love it. She is a little stinker. I love the look on her face...she is saying "What?? Did you want one of these?"
Caught in the act! This is cute.
Ah man, busted!
Just cause she has cookie crumbs on her cheeks and a cookie in her hand ~ does not make her guilty. Perhaps she was just inspecting them. Way cute!
Ha ha! Too cute.
hehe what a cutie! Love her expression!
Hahaha! Smart chick!
haha nice!!
LOL! That's excellent. Emma and my Gavin would get along great!
She is such a cutie!!! Cookies don't last long around our house either...Haha :) Thanks for the heads up on lightroom :) I think I need to find an Amazon newsletter that keeps me up to date on these awesome deals! LOL Now to convice my husband this is a must buy ;)