Day 336

I have the most delicious recipe for pulled pork and a homemade BBQ sauce. The best part is it is for the crockpot. So after slaving all day on this meal :O) Ian called and said he wasn't going to make it home for dinner. Looks like I'm enjoying this bad boy all by myself (and with the girls). It was so stinkin' good!
DSC_0007.jpg

Laurie  – (December 5, 2010 at 12:16 AM)  

Looks yummy! Share your recipe please ;)

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2010 at 5:48 AM)  

Yummy! Can you please share the recipe. Please! :)

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

I'd like the recipe too! Aunt Sue

Heather and Mike  – (December 7, 2010 at 4:34 AM)  

Courtney... Can you send that recipe to me too?? I adore your blog. It makes me happy =)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP