Day 337
>> Saturday, December 4, 2010 –
Emma
I don't like our living room to look like it is over run by the kids so we keep most of the toys in this coffee table/toy bin. The girls think it is the coolest toy lately. I find them talking all the toys out so it can be a "police car" or "fire engine". One day I caught them driving in it and waving :O) I love their imagination and how they would rather play with the coffee table than their toys. I guess Emma thought this would be more comfortable then the couch or floor :O)


...And that headbands are better worn on the bottom of your head :) Do your kids put away (unassisted) the toys they empty out of the ottoman??? We are still working on that in this household. Grr :)
I love these. So sweet.
This is so darn cute. I love her little toes sticking out under the book, AND that headband she put on herself. What a sweet moment