Day 338
We are officially done decorating for Christmas. I did most of the decorations earlier this week but we finally put up the tree today. We have a thing where when we go on vacation we buy an ornament as our gift to remember our trip. When we went to Tokyo Disney they were not selling ornaments because it was Halloween. I was super bummed but I found this Cinderella ornament at the BX to remember our trip. Kate LOVES it! We did most of the tree before the girls woke up but I promised her we would let her put this ornament on. I didn't think any of these turned out so I took the second photo of my nativity scene. I love it!! I hope our girls are able to learn the REAL meaning of Christmas.



That is a beautiful picture of Kate. I haven't gotten the kid's 2010 ornament yet, but I want to get "hanging the ornament" pics too. Ben broke his from 2 years ago. :( I cried, he cried. So sad.
The image with Kate is just so precious :) Ok, I'm confused. Why is Mary pregnant?? Did you lose the original? :)
Both are awesome but the one of Kate is stunning! Perfect tree bokeh.
I concur, the photo of Kate is fabulous. One to be treasured.
Ha, no Megan! A friend did this and had an extra pregnant woman. This Mary will stay out until Jesus is born :O)
I love the PG Mary idea. It's the first time I have seen it. Kate's photo is so precious....her expression and the way she is holding the ornament, plus that yumnmy bokeh. Perfect!
Perfect! I just adore the first image.
Ooh, very nice! And now I definitely want it!