Day 340

I love that my husband loves to read! We both love to read in fact, and I hope it is something we can pass on to our girls!

DSC_0099.jpg

grandmabish  – (December 9, 2010 at 12:46 AM)  

Oh....you are so right. Reading is the BEST thing to cultivate with your family. I need to get back to the habit myself. As you know, it opens up the world to you, and it is SOOO much better than TV, video games etc.

Amber  – (December 9, 2010 at 5:59 AM)  

This is a really cool perspective. We love to read too! When we were single we would sometimes ask each other if the other one minded if we read books at dinner instead of chatting :) Now with kids, that's impossible! Are you on goodreads?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP