I Heart Faces - Self Portrait

The theme for this week's I Heart Faces challenge is self portrait. I took this one during one of my workshops where we had to capture a "reflection". Let's just pretend that I didn't set all of this up as if I was going to bake and then put it all away when I was done taking the picture. he he
DSC_0453.jpg


Laura  – (December 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM)  

I really like this idea as I love photography AND baking as well. Very creative!

Lizz  – (December 6, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

Aack! I love this! So cute! I *knew* there was a reason KitchenAid bowls are so shiny (other than showing all the fingerprints! LOL)

Tamar SB  – (December 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM)  

This is so cool! Very original!

Tamar

Alita  – (December 7, 2010 at 12:41 AM)  

I'm jealous of your tripod. Mine is janky.

This picture is very creative. Well done!

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 3:01 AM)  

Very cool!

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 5:52 AM)  

Great selfie. I like it.

lisa  – (December 7, 2010 at 5:54 AM)  

So creative! What a great idea :)

grandmabish  – (December 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

This is such a great shot! I love the tripod in the reflection!

Jeni  – (December 8, 2010 at 5:37 AM)  

Super cute and very creative!

Amy Henderson  – (December 9, 2010 at 6:26 AM)  

Nicely done even if there were no cookies in the end :) teehe

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP