The weather is FINALLY starting to cool off here...well most days. Today was a nice cool day, so I was able to put this hat on Emma. Unfortunately, the hat kept slipping over her eyes. She didn't let that stop her though! That girl cracks me up!
I can send you some of our "cold". It's currently 27 with a wind chill making it feel like 17! I'm heading over to the beach! A friend wants to go take photos and I couldn't pass that up. Hoping I'll be brave enough to get out of the warm car.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
I can send you some of our "cold". It's currently 27 with a wind chill making it feel like 17! I'm heading over to the beach! A friend wants to go take photos and I couldn't pass that up. Hoping I'll be brave enough to get out of the warm car.
I ♥ Emma's face, made my morning.
I just LOVE kids in hats! This is adorable with it slipping down. The colors are beautiful. Did you use an action on this?
So cute!
So cute!
I like that it looks like she did a little rolling around in the grass :) Sweet girl!