Day 350

Isn't it great when  you get out your Christmas decorations and you forgot you had something?  That is my favorite!  Last year I bought this book/nativity set.  Basically, there are 7 boxes to open one a day.  In each box there is a little doll representing someone at the nativity scene.  The first day was the Angel of the Lord - Gabriel.  There is a little story about each character.  The second day was Mary.  Before we started I asked Kate who the Angel from yesterday was.  She responds with "Library".  Mmm...not quite :O)  


Here she is telling Emma and Gus all about Mary and Gabriel.  I hope she doesn't forget the real reason we celebrate Christmas!
DSC_0271.jpg

Trisha  – (December 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

I LOVE Gus listening in to the story. Makes me wish we had a dog that would at least come inside. ;)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP