I learned I'm obsessed with collages. I have used tons of them on my family blog :O) I spent most of nap time yesterday creating some of my own. It's a fun new obsession :O)
what a cute thing to do for little girls! Love the little foot pic. I'm obsessed with collages too! So much easier in LR than PS. Do you know how to resize a pic after placeing it in the frame though? I haven't figured it out. Is there a way to resize it after you post it in the frame ( like in PS?)
So cute! I don't have photoshop or anything to make collages with at home, but I love going to CVS and making them at their in-store kiosk! I guess its the appeal of so many great pictures on one page!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Fun!
I did download several collages but as of yet have not played with it. It's a wonderful idea.
Kate looks like she had a blast and her little toes look fabulous!
I love it! Looks like you all had a great time. I love collages too.
I need to take advantage of some of the downloads. I often make my own, but these are much faster
what a cute thing to do for little girls! Love the little foot pic. I'm obsessed with collages too! So much easier in LR than PS. Do you know how to resize a pic after placeing it in the frame though? I haven't figured it out. Is there a way to resize it after you post it in the frame ( like in PS?)
I've been wanting to learn how to "master" these collages, but I just can't seem to figure it out? Where do you find yours?
i can't wait to try out making some collages!
So cute! I don't have photoshop or anything to make collages with at home, but I love going to CVS and making them at their in-store kiosk! I guess its the appeal of so many great pictures on one page!