Day 355

We got to visit Santa today at the BX.  Don't the girls look cute in the Christmas outfits my mom made them :O)  After lots of convincing on the way to the BX, Kate decided to sit on Santa's lap.  Not much of a surprise, Emma did NOT enjoy him :O)  We got one of all the grandkids together but this one shows Emma true joy of the moment the best :O)

DSC_0151.jpg

grandmabish  – (December 22, 2010 at 2:15 AM)  

I see so many like this...my grandkids for example. Some have never sat on Santa's lap, and others are screaming as they do so. I remember always being excited to see him. We can't really expect anything different from the babies I guess. I like your photo of the big event.

Laurie  – (December 22, 2010 at 3:44 AM)  

Love it! One of my favorites is of Ben at age 2 and Delia at 6 mos. She hadn't gotten to the scared of Santa age and Ben was screaming. D was looking at him like he was nuts and he looked about like Emma. It was our Christmas card that year!

Their dresses are adorable! Your mom is a really good seamstress!

Anonymous –   – (December 22, 2010 at 5:14 AM)  

Ha ha! That was so dustyn last year. lol.

Sarah P.  – (December 22, 2010 at 6:20 AM)  

Oh no! I always feel bad for the Santa's...can you imagine how many screaming kids come through everyday? I hope they don't take it personally! :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP