Day 356

Only ten more days!! Holy cow! Are you doing another one next year??  I am! (I think I'm crazy :O)  But I'm not doing it at this web address, I'm going to do it at my Click it Up a Notch blog. 


Today was Ian's birthday, the big 3-0!!  We dropped the girls off at a friends and went to one of our favorite restaurants, Transit Cafe.  It is such a cool restaurant with great food and even better atmosphere.  I don't think we would have ever thought we would have ever spend his birthday sitting on a balcony overlooking the ocean.  There was a slight breeze off the ocean so we had the yummiest hot coco and they even brought me a blanket to put on my lap.  It was great!  We talked about our goals for the coming year!  Happy Birthday baby!!  I love you so much and praise God for you daily!!
DSC_0188.jpg

Megan  – (December 28, 2010 at 2:36 AM)  

Ooo... that sounds like a fabulous place to eat. One last time- Happy Birthday Ian! :)

Laurie  – (December 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM)  

Okay, forget my last comment! I'll keep on following at Click it up a notch!

Happy Birthday Ian! The 30's are all that bad yet :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP