Day 359

Merry Christmas!!  I sure hope you were able to enjoy the birth of Christ with your family and loved ones.  We had a nice relaxing morning opening presents, skyping with family, and eating our traditional creme brulee french toast (thanks, Megan for the yummy recipe)  We spent the afternoon finding homes for all their new toys.  Later that night we had Kathleen and a few friends over for dinner and games.  We had a great time and are thankful for our family and great friends here.  I feel like a bad photographer but good mom because I took a few photos in the morning but took the rest of the day off to enjoy my husband, girls and guests.


Emma got this toy and refused to open any more presents :O) 
DSC_0160.jpg
Kate and all the princesses watching "Beauty and the Beast" for the first time.
DSC_0230.jpg

Laurie  – (December 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM)  

Emma sounds like Delia! D opened up her cash register and it was like pulling teeth to get her to open more. She finally opened the last one at about 8pm! Does Kate love Beauty and the Beast? It wasn't out yet when I was shopping, so I settled for Cinderella.

karren  – (December 28, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

Too cute! I like that little airplane. Who makes that?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP