Day 360

One of my favorite gifts Kate received was a digital camera from her Godfather, Brian, (thanks Liz for helping him pick that out :O) She actually got one from her grandma too but we opened this one first and already had it out of it's package by the time came across the other one.  She spent most of the morning taking tons of photos.  I would love it if she develops a passion for photography.  I love how she is posing her doll for a photo...I wonder where she gets that from :O)  I couldn't decide between the two photos so you get two :O)

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

Megan  – (December 28, 2010 at 2:38 AM)  

Isaac received a camera last year... I think it is finally time to pull it out for him :) Kate is so cute!

Laurie  – (December 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

I can't wait for Delia to be big enough! I don't think Ben will have an interest. He still hates to see mine come out of the bag!

And to answer your question, I am doing a 52 week project for 2011. I don't have a blog set up for it yet. I think that will take the most effort and time is not on my side these days. I hope to get one up and running soon. Let me know what your plans are! I would love to follow along :)

Anonymous –   – (December 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM)  

I love it. I want to buy Dustyn a camera.

karren  – (December 28, 2010 at 1:53 PM)  

These are both precious. You can tell she has been properly schooled in what to do.

Janell  – (December 29, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

that's awesome! Hope she get's into photograpy. Your daughter is very pretty.

Anonymous –   – (December 31, 2010 at 12:35 AM)  

I'm glad you are fostering the love of photography into her at a young age---my mom dutifully developed all my rolls of film when I was your daughters age and I love looking back at "where I came from" photography-wise. I would love to see some pictures that come out of her little camera!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP