Day 361

I know I really slacked off on my Monday Me but I couldn't miss the last one. I can't believe this is the last Monday in this Project 365.


I am trying to spend more time reading to the girls. I used to read to Kate all the time but Emma hasn't shown as much of an interest (maybe because I wasn't reading as much) I am making it part of our day now to spend time reading other then bed time :O)
DSC_0006.jpg
In other news, some girlfriends and I got together tonight for a "Girls Holiday Party" with no kids :O) It was so nice and relaxing!

Also, I ordered my new lens today - a 20mm 2.8. Does anyone have one of these?? Do you love it?? I can't wait to get it!

Vicki  – (December 29, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

I've SO enjoyed catching up with your blog... I've really fizzled out on mine the last couple months and just got caught back up. I don't know how you're keeping up with 2 now but they are great! Glad to hear you'll be doing it again next year! Oh, and congrats on the new lens! :)

Vicki  – (December 29, 2010 at 2:05 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki  – (December 29, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandmabish  – (December 29, 2010 at 3:50 PM)  

I bet you will love the lens. There are so many possibilities, I don't know how you ever pick one. I'm anxious to see pics when you get it.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP