Day 364
>> Thursday, December 30, 2010 –
random
One more day! Can you believe it! I know I'm more surprised that I stuck with this!
I got this book in the mail yesterday and it's awesome! I don't know if you are like me but sometimes I feel really overwhelmed. I realize I'm a stay-at-home mom and there shouldn't be a ton that stressed me out but sometimes things do. This book is helping me realize how to live a more "intentional" life and keep things simple. I have already read the first 3 chapters and Ian and I starting to put some of these things into practice. I can't wait to focus on what's important!!


Ooo- I bet you do love that book. How are your closets? Realizing the magazine-esque dream yet? :)
Such a simple but pretty photo. I need to get my 365 blog updated. Next year I am just doing it on my new blog and making a weekly post with a link up. If you want to join.
That looks like the perfect reading material for the beginning of a new year.
Gosh, I need that book! One more day! Whooop!
How am I finding your blog on your second to last day? I hope you continue after tomorrow.
oooh, I need that book for sure! Congrats on making it to the end. I've enjoyed the journey with you this year. Best of luck to you in all your pursuits for 2011!