Day 365

Whoo hoo!! I did it!! I could not have done it without the amazing support and encouragement I received from so many of you fellow 365ers. I'm actually quite sad to close this chapter of my life. I am going to do another one next year but realize some of you are not. I will miss seeing your pictures daily and getting to "know" you. I feel as if I have made some sweet friends from this project! Thank you again! If you are doing a 52 week or another 365 please let me know! I would love to continue to follow y'all. I will be doing another 365 but at my Click it Up a Notch blog. Hope you will follow along for another year of fun!!

DSC_0045.jpg

Amber  – (December 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

Congrats! Great accomplishment! Love this pic and your personalities in it!

Anonymous –   – (December 31, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

YAY! I will be taking my last photo later. I will be doing it next year, but it will be on my regular blog and will be posted once a week.

Janell  – (January 1, 2011 at 3:43 AM)  

great picture for your last day of 365! congrats! I have been soooo lazy about it lately. hehe.

Sarah P.  – (January 1, 2011 at 5:06 AM)  

Congrats on finishing your 365!! What a great photo to end it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next year.

grandmabish  – (January 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

CUTE picture. I have really enjoyed your blog this past year. I'll be looking in on you again during 2011. Happy New year!

Melissa Weber  – (January 2, 2011 at 3:58 AM)  

Hehe, love this photo! Congratulations, yahooo! I've really enjoyed getting to *know* you through this year and look forward to keeping up with you in 2011. I'll be doing a project 52. :)

Jennifer  – (January 15, 2011 at 11:20 AM)  

Oh my god this is so cute! Great shot. Congratulations on completing your project!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP